Don’t panic!!! Most of the computer users assume that the files stored on Windows or Mac computer will be safe and secure until and unless they delete those files. Needless to say, accident happens and will always happen. You never know you might end up with losing your important files. It will create a huge crisis if you don’t have a backup of those deleted files. If anything happens like this , no need to feel helpless. Because plenty of data recovery software’s are available to help you in such data loss scenarios. File Restore is one such advanced tool that restores various types of files from your Windows computer. Moreover, you can also use this tool to rescue data on different Mac computers such as Mac Lion, Leopard and MacBook Air.
Nowadays, data loss issues increasing very frequently and becoming a major problem for Windows/Mac computer users. To solve this common problem, File Restore software is the best option as it easily retrieves lost or deleted data from various data storage devices in very less span of time. First of all we discuss some common reasons which results in loss or deletion of files and then learn how you can perform deleted data recovery operation with this advance application.
Common scenarios where users lose their important files are listed below:
- Accidental deletion is one of the main factors for losing important files. Most of the users prefer to delete redundant files from their Windows or Mac computer. While deleting such unwanted files, user might unintentionally delete some of his important files.
- Sometimes third party tools are also responsible for deletion of files. If the deleted files contain your important data then it might lead to serious data loss problem.
- While scanning the computer with anti-virus software, it might delete some infected files from the storage drive. Since the files deleted by antivirus software will not be stored in Recycle Bin folder, it is too difficult to restore such files.
- Crucial files are also lost when the catalog file on a Mac system gets broken due to file system corruption or power failure. Due to this file corruption, files that are stored on a Mac computer becomes inaccessible.
- Sometimes while synchronizing files between computer and any of the removable data storage drives, there are probabilities of sinking process get interrupted or disconnected due to various factors. In such circumstances, you might lose your important files.
- There are some other factors like file system corruption, improper system shutdown, hardware failure, bad sectors on the drive, etc might also lead to data loss.
- Sorts the retrieved files on the basis of various file attributes like file name, file size, extension, date of creation.
- Instantly performs Windows file restore from all types of file systems of Windows based computers. For complete information, visit here http://www.filerestore.net/windows.html.
- Restore files from all types of storage drives like hard drives, external hard drives, iPods, FireWire drives, USB drives etc.
- Quickly performs restore deleted Word file operation so that even a novice user can use this tool without any ambiguities. To know more details, click here http://www.filerestore.net/deleted-word.html.
- Facilitates to save the recovery session, which helps you to avoid re-scanning of the storage drive.
- Effectively restore files which are accidentally deleted by command+delete on Mac computer.
- Provides simplest mechanism to restore data from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 Mac volumes.
- Comes with the free demo version to estimate the efficiency of file recovery.
There are several other factors responsible which results in deletion of files and folders from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, external HDD and from iPod. After such data crisis, users think that recoovery of files is not possible. But the real fact is that, you can easily rescue lost or deleted files and folders easily with the help of this advance utility. File Restore program is designed with special algorithms that performs a deep scan of the hard disk drive or the data storage device from which data is lost or deleted. You can even quite easily restore files from Recycle Bin as every computer user have a misconception that retrieval of data from Windows Recycle Bin or from Mac Trash is not possible. Actual fact is that, you can recoup all the information easily. It supports almost all Mac computers and it can recover files that are lost due to Mac volume corruption and journal file corruption.
To avoid loss of your important files in any of the above mentioned scenarios, it’s always better to take regular backup of all your important files. You can also store the backup files in any of the external storage media like CD, DVD, USB drive, etc and also use updated antivirus to protect your computer from virus or malware attacks.
Unique Features of File Restore Tool
How to Restore Deleted Files from Macbook Hard Drive: Have you ever accidentally deleted important file and folders from your MacBook hard drive? If so, use File Restore software to get back deleted file including documents, photo collection, video clips, etc from MacBook hard drive compatble with latest versions of Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Maverciks, etc. To know more information, simply log on http://www.filerestore.net/macbook-hard-drive.html.
With the help of a newly launched version of File Restore tool, you can easily get back lost or deleted files from corrupted memory cards in just few clicks of mouse. To know more about this amazing tool visit: www.filerestore.net/corrupted-memory-card.html
This recovery program is now more helpful to recover deleted data from pen drive. It is redesigned by our development team to make it proficient to retrieve data from different brands of thumb drives. To follow the steps recovery, use this link: www.filerestore.net/pen-drive.html
Now, this software has empowered with fastest and advanced technology to make highly effective in deleted file recovery on Mac systems. To rescue deleted files on Mac computers, make a click on this link: http://www.filerestore.net/deleted-on-mac.html
Steps to restore files
Step 1: Download and install File Restore software on your computer and then open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Choose the logical drive from the list of drives as shown in below figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Finally, you will get the list of restored files as shown in below figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files
Step 4: Double click on any file to preview it as shown in below figure 4.
Figure 4: Preview File