Formatting clears all file and folder from hard drive. Sometimes due to human error such as intentional or unintentional formatting files from hard drive get deleted from hard drive on Windows 8. As a result of which user get horrified due to this terrible situation. You are helpless if you don't have backup of important files since severe data loss occurs under such scenario.
Under such circumstances, you can make use of File Restore tool to recover files from formatted hard drive on Windows 8 with great ease. With the help of File Restore tool, you able to perform formatted hard drive file recovery on windows 8 in few simple and effective steps. Apart from Windows 8 operating system, it also recovers files from formatted hard drive on Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Vista, XP, and many more. You are able to restore files from formatted hard drive either on internal or external storage device. This application is effective in recovering different file types such as audio, video, pictures, documents, spreadsheets, etc. This application facilitates you to preview recovered files before their restoration. File Restore tool is available online for formatted hard drive file recovery on windows 8.
Reasons responsible for formatting of hard drive
- When you are connected to infected system or downloading files through unauthorized sites on internet there is chance that virus enter into the system. As a result of which files get corrupted and you have only option to format your hard drive.
- Sometimes while deleting or previewing files, user accidentally press format option as a result all file and folders get washed off from hard drive. This leads to permanent deletion of files from hard drive. By using this tool, you are able to restore a deleted file with great ease.
- File system corruption another reason which is responsible for formatting of hard drive. The file system of operating system allocates the files stored in any storage device. If file system get corrupted, operating system is unable to locate the files. Under such situation you are forced to format your system hard drive.
- Sometimes user formats their hard drive without back up of important files. Later on feel that the hard drive contains some important files and want to retrieve them back.
Precautions taken to avoid such scenario
- Always use updated version of antivirus to avoid virus attack.
- Prepare back up of all important files.
- Check carefully before formatting of hard drive.
You can use this application to restore files from formatted hard drive by using few simple and effective steps. You can restore files from formatted hard drive on Windows 8 without any issue.
Features of File Restore Tool
- File Restore can be downloaded on all the latest version of Windows operating system.
- This advanced tool is able to restore deleted files on Mac operating system. By using this tool, it is easy to perform data recovery from formatted hard drive on Windows 8.
- It has an advanced feature called 'Preview Option' which allow user to view recovered file before restoration on any storage device.
- Find option is used to search recovered files according to file name, size and type.
- 24x7 technical support services are given to user who finds any difficulty while accessing the application.
- This application is available online to recover deleted file due to formatting of hard drive on Windows 8.
- It is one of the best applications to retrieve files from formatted hard drive on Windows 8 operating system.
- Besides, hard drives, this software enables you to recover data from SD card and other memory cards such as xD card, MMC card, CF card, SDXC card, SDHC card, etc.
Simple steps to restore files from formatted hard drive on Windows 8:
Step 1: Download File Restore tool and install it on your computer. Launch the software to open its main screen as shown in figure A. From main screen select "Recover Files" option and then click on "Recover Deleted Files".
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: On next window, select the storage drive from the list of logical drives as shown in figure B.
Figure B: Select Drive
Step 3: On completion of recovery process, a list of recovered files will be shown as in below figure C.
Figure C: Recovered File List