Hard disk plays an important role in the world of PCs i.e. both Windows and Mac based systems. It is used to storage huge amount of files and folders such as images, audio, video files, spreadsheets, RAR files, office files, documents, applications, Word files, and so on. In order to maintain better file management and quick access to files, the hard drive is divided into so many logical units called as a partition. Like other operating systems sometimes you might come across the situations like deletion or loss of important files from Windows 10. There are several unexpected scenarios like accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, bad sectors, virus attacks, etc. that result in the loss of files.
What’s next after the deletion or loss of precious files from Windows 10? Don’t get annoyed and don’t waste your valuable time by thinking how to perform file restore Windows 10 process, because here’s a reliable solution for your problem you can easily recover files from Windows 10 with the help of File Restore software. This proficient tool contains inbuilt scanning algorithm which helps to perform the quick scan of Windows 10 and restore a deleted file with an easy manner. It is compatible with all the versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Before discussing the unique features of this software let us know how the files get deleted or lost from Windows 10:
- Shift + Delete: Sometimes the files get deleted accidentally by hitting “Shift + Delete” Key, this happens mainly due to user carelessness at the time of deleting unwanted files.
- Unintentional Formatting: At the time of upgrading the operating system it is necessary to format the hard drive partition. If the user unintentionally formats the wrong partition instead of choosing another partition then it results in the deletion or loss of important files from that partition.
- Bad Sectors: Most of the hard drives are mainly affected due to the presence of bad sectors. These are mainly formed due to downloading and sharing virus infected files, etc. and makes the drive inaccessible. To access the files from the hard drive you have to format it which results in entire deletion of files.
- File Transfer Interruption: At the time of transferring the files from system’s hard drive to the external storage device and vice-versa if any unwanted disturbances take place like improper system shutdown, abrupt ejection of the external drive, etc. then it results in the deletion or loss of important files from Windows 10.
Apart from above factors, some other reasons like virus attacks, hard drive crash, partition table corruption, OS upgrading errors, software conflicts, emptying Recycle Bin, hardware issues, etc. also responsible for the deletion or loss of files from Windows 10.
Striking Features of File Restore Software:
- File Retrieval software is used to perform file recovery from different versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 and server 2008.
- This reliable tool is capable to recover Word file, Excel sheets, images, music, video, applications, spreadsheets, software, office files, documents, etc.
- It consists of an advanced scanning algorithm which has the proficiency to scan the entire hard disk drive and restore lost files after Windows 10 upgrade with few mouse clicks.
- This reliable tool is also used for recovering deleted or lost files from various external storage devices like external hard disks, USB drives, pen drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, etc.
- It contains one unique feature named “Save Recovery Session” feature which helps to save the recovery time by evading the rescanning process of systems hard drive.
- The recovered files can be slotted on the basis of their file attributes like file name, its type, size, file extension, creation date, etc. and can be previewed by using preview option before going to place them to any desired location of the computer.
Procedure to restore deleted & lost files in Windows 10:
Step 1: Install this File Restore software on your computer's healthy drive and run it. Now select "Recover Files" option from main screen.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: On the next window, select the drive from the list of logical drives and click next to start the scanning process as shown in fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Logical Drive
Step 3: After the completion of scanning process, you can see the list of recovered files in "Data View" or "File Type View".
Fig 3: List of Recovered Files