Have your files lost due to Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade? Are you looking to restore lost files after Windows 10 upgrade? Is these above described question is yours? If yes, then there is no need to worry about your lost files after Windows 10 upgrade because you can easily recover them with the help of File Restore application. It is one of the highly efficient and most recommended apps for recovering lost files after Windows 10 upgrade very easily. But you might think about how to recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade with the help of this tool. This easy to use software helps in step by step with its simple user interface, so that you can easily recover files from Windows 10 system.
Windows 10 is the recently launched Windows NT series operating system by Microsoft Corp. Microsoft enables Windows users to upgrade their Windows 7 or 8 systems OS with this newly Windows 10 OS online and utilize the features of this advanced system easily. It is treated as more safe and secure operating systems towards file saved on its storage drive. Microsoft also allows their users to upgrade their Windows 10 computer and utilize its newly developed features. After upgrading of Windows 10 system, users may face their important files lost issue saved on system drive. These lost files may be their significant official or personal files. After such file loss problems, users want to r recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade at any cost.
Lost file recovery during Windows 10 upgrade is possible with the help of reliable third party tool such as File Restore software. This easy to use software is built by expert IT professionals to perform lost data recovery from Windows 10 laptops and desktops along with all other versions of Windows operating systems very easily.
Some Most Common Causes of File Loss after Windows 10 upgrading:
- During upgrading Windows 10 system, if system shutdown improperly due to power surge, blue screen problem or any other known or unknown causes, then it may lead to file loss from the system.
- At the time of upgrading, if this process gets interrupted due to week internet connection or canceling the upgrade process in-between, then there is chance of file loss from system drive.
- Virus or malware infection on Windows 10 system, corruption of drive file system, presence of large number of bad sectors and many others causes can lead to file loss.
Advanced Features of File Restore Software:
- With the help of this program, user can easily recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade which supports any file system like FAT16, NTFSX FAT32, and NTFS.
- This easy to use program allows users recover deleted files from Windows system hard drive based on their file type, extension, size, modify date and by using other attributes.
- File Restore tool is capable to recover files from raw partition and also allows user to take the preview of recovered files before storing them to other memory location easily.
- This utility is capable to recover various types of lost files from Windows 10 laptops like audios, programs, videos, text files, pictures, documents and many others easily.
Guidelines to recover lost files after Windows 10 upgrade:
Step 1: Download File Restore software and install it on Windows 10 laptop or desktop and run the utility and open its main screen.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the hard drive from the list of logical drives.
Fig 2: Select Windows 10 System Hard Drive
Step 3: Now, you will get to see a list of recovered files. Double click on any file to preview the recovered files.
Fig 3: Preview Recovered Files